Parasites deplete nutrition, excrete toxic substances and carry bacteria and viruses which weaken your natural defenses.
Skin And Respiratory Symptoms
If there is itching or has an irritation around the anus or between the toes, allergies, frequent coughing & slight fever.
IBS & Parasites. The Evidence:
- Over 50% of IBS patients have Blastocystis hominis, a parasite — a microscopic single-celled organism (protozoan). (Yakoob J, et al. Parasitol Res. 2010)
- Over 20% of IBS patient have Dientamoeba Fragilis, a single-celled parasite . (J.Williams et al. Biomedical Scientist. 2002)
- The symptoms of B.hominis, D.fragilis and IBS are identical (Windsor 2007))
- IBS symptoms resolve when D.fragilis is successfully treated (TJ Borody, et al. 2002)
Research has shown that 74% of worm infections are mixed infections, commonly with three types of nematode: hook worms, whipworms and large roundworms, so it is possible for a person with a large worm load to experience many symptoms.
Dr Roger Mason of Mississippi in his book the Causation of Rheumatoid Arthritis, states that Indolimaxana (a parasite) is one of the main causes of rheumatoid arthritis plus muscle and joint related problems. His thinking is 60% of parasites reside in digestive system and 40% located in the body including liver, pancreas, sinus cavities and even brain. HE LINKS MANIC DEPRESSION AND ANXIETY, NERVOUSNESS AND MANY MENTAL DISORDERS TO INTESTINAL PARASITES.
Osteoarthritis can be as of a result of a microscopic parasite that eats cartilage when it has burrowed its way right through, the fluid that normally lubricates joints goes into the bone causing bow leggedness and other disfigurements. As parasite eggs are laid in the intestinal wall and organs, it appears the full moon causes these to spill out and then hatch in approximately 17 days.
De-worming is necessary reasonably frequently, at least every 6 months.
Or maintenance of one day a week every week.
It takes 5 to 8 times as much nutrient to build and repair as it does to maintain.
Unless you have recently done a parasite cleanse you probably have parasites !
Some are so tiny; a microscope is needed to see them.
They may be found in our organs – liver, kidneys, brain, heart etc and in our fluids – blood and lymph as well as our intestinal tract.
From where do they come?
- Airborne eggs, we breath them in as they are light as dust and may be passed on as easily as the common cold.
- Fruit and veg
- Our pets – if you have pets, do a parasite cleans every six months.
- Not scrubbing our nails
- Not washing hands properly
- Beach sand
- Clothes and bedding
Help In The Home:
Dish cloths may be loaded with bacteria and viruses, so boil or bleach your kitchen cloths and sponges regularly.
Cook with garlic, parsely, cinnamon, and cloves as they are all natural anti-parasitics.
Our Herbal Remedies
1. Remedy; an effective herbal de-wormer that targets parasites in the blood, muscle and organs. Remedy can be used in conjunction with
2. Paraway; a dry herb for intestinal parasites. We recommend repeating a major Colon Detox every 6-12 months. One can also use
3. Remlax; a bowel cleanser & anti-parasitic good to use once a week.
4. Multi Day is our daily multi-vitamin tablet which includes amino acids, minerals, trace elements and a blend of herbs that help eliminate parasites.
Its important to de-worm the entire family and pets at the same time otherwise re-infestation will take place. The best time to de-worm is 5-7 days after full moon.
If you have not de-wormed in the last 9 months do a 5 day de-worm.
How do Parasites affect us?
As they often affect us in our own body’s weakness, the answer is variable.
Here are some of the most common:
- Irritability, Restlessness, & Tiredness. Parasites not only consume your energy but secrete toxins that take 30% of your energy.
- Skin and Respiratory Symptoms
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Digestive problems
- Gas and Bloating
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Joint and Muscle Aches
- Skin Conditions
- Sleep Disorders
- Teeth Grinding
- Fatigue (from mal-absorption)
- Immune Dysfunction
- Frequent Cough
- Itching or irritation around the anus or between the toes